Animaniacs - Nations of the World by Yakko
Shared via AddThis
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your summer break.
I started teaching my summer school class today. I'm teaching reading and writing to a group of 4th and 5th graders. We had a great first day today!
The day after summer school is over, I'll be going on a family vacation to Maui! I can't wait!!!
As I mentioned on the last day of school, I'll try to post as often as I can on our blog.
Have you been reading any good books? I just started reading Ruby Lu: Empress of Everything by Lenore Look.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Just a few reminders about this fun-filled day!
For Field Day(9:15-11:50)...
- Wear a bathing suit underneath your clothes because you will most likely get wet!
- Wear gym shoes since you will be running at some of the stations
- NO WHITE T-SHIRTS
- Bring sunscreen lotion so you won't get burnt. You will be outside for 6 hours!!!
- Bring a water bottle clearly marked with your name on it.
- The snack station will include: raisins, apples, Flav-R-Ice, and cookies. Contact Ms. Csensich if you have any concerns.
- Bring a bag with a towel, sandals, and change of dry clothing
- You are allowed to bring water toys for the pool, but NO WATER GUNS!
- We will be walking to the pool after Field Day
- We will be picnicking outside -- bring a disposable lunch -- you may want to include an extra snack for later in the afternoon.
- After lunch, we will have recess at Camelot Park. You may bring sports equipment(frisbees, basketball, etc.), but it is your responsibility to carry them. We will not be responsible for any lost items.
Remember that this day is a privilege and not a right. We expect excellent behavior from each of you. Please show off the Character Counts pillars. We want our school to be represented well and invited back to Camelot next year!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
IMAX Under the Sea 3D -- Watch the Trailer!
Be sure to check out the games and webisodes, too.
The New England Aquarium -- Experience a Whale Watch!
Listen to whales squeak, warble, groan, whistle, and much more!!!
Play Ocean Games!
NOAA Ocean Service Education -- Fun and educational activities for you to enjoy! Click on the many links!