Just a few reminders about this fun-filled day!
For Field Day(9:15-11:50)...
- Wear a bathing suit underneath your clothes because you will most likely get wet!
- Wear gym shoes since you will be running at some of the stations
- NO WHITE T-SHIRTS
- Bring sunscreen lotion so you won't get burnt. You will be outside for 6 hours!!!
- Bring a water bottle clearly marked with your name on it.
- The snack station will include: raisins, apples, Flav-R-Ice, and cookies. Contact Ms. Csensich if you have any concerns.
- Bring a bag with a towel, sandals, and change of dry clothing
- You are allowed to bring water toys for the pool, but NO WATER GUNS!
- We will be walking to the pool after Field Day
- We will be picnicking outside -- bring a disposable lunch -- you may want to include an extra snack for later in the afternoon.
- After lunch, we will have recess at Camelot Park. You may bring sports equipment(frisbees, basketball, etc.), but it is your responsibility to carry them. We will not be responsible for any lost items.
Remember that this day is a privilege and not a right. We expect excellent behavior from each of you. Please show off the Character Counts pillars. We want our school to be represented well and invited back to Camelot next year!