Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Lot To Be Proud Of


Congratulations to students 4, 10, 18, and 19 for being a STAR student!  You turned in all your assignments on time for the entire month of September!  Way to go!!!  I am really proud of you.
I know that five other students were also very close to making it to our first STAR luncheon(TBA).  I hope that many more of you will be able to join us for the October luncheon.

Great job to all 11 students for working so hard on the extra credit assignment for Science.  We heard some fact-filled reports on Mount St. Helens and saw many terrific models of the earth's layers and volcanoes.  You will be receiving 1-3 bonus points on your next Science test!

Way to go, fourth graders!!!  I got a glowing report from our sub. this morning so I will be putting 10 marbles into our marble jar.  Hooray!